My neighbours said this lemon curd reminded him of being a child and eating lemon curd with his grandmother - he is now a Grandfather himself...............
- 100g butter - soft soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 lemons, juice and zest
- Beat the butter and sugar to combine.
- Whisk the eggs and yolks together.
- Beat the eggs into the butter mixture.
- Beat in the lemon juice. (it will look awful)
- Tip into a saucepan and cook for around 8 minutes until thick. (low low heat)
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon zest.
- LEMON CURD - tick the box 🙂