THE COOKBOOK IS HERE!
Why should you buy a copy?
Because as you scroll through this page you will be tempted with stunning photos of gorgeous family friendly food that is designed to get anyone into the kitchen.
Because when you buy a copy you are contributing hugely and powerfully to my charitable work which I fund myself. Cooking with youth and families is paramount for me, and when I receive feedback about the extraordinary responses from those I am able to inspire with cooking and creating it gives me so much pleasure. Every little bit helps and it starts with the sales of my book so that I can do even more giving back.
Here’s what’s up! You get:
- 80 amazingly delicious recipes for that are perfect for cooking up at home when you are feeding your family and friends.
- Easyfamily friendly and healthy recipes.
- Lots and lots of options for anyone who’s looking for recipes that can cover every meal of the day.
- Tips on how to make the recipes and also how to get others into the kitchen and involved.
- Pantry basics, equipment basics and loads of help and ideas for substitutions.
- Information on products that you may not have heard before
- Extraordinary Todd Eyre Colourphotos for every recipe – just like these
I am truly so honoured to be able to share these recipes and my philosophy and dreams with the public.
I started working on this cookbook in July of 2016, and there were days where it seemed like I would never be able to finish. Between all the recipe creation, testing, styling, shooting, writing, and editing, I honestly feel like I did nothing else for about 6 months of the year.
I had no idea how much work went into writing a cookbook when I first went into it, nor the amount of tears of frustration that ensued.
That being said, it’s SO worth it. I could not have done this without a team of amazing people who took all my recipes and Todd’s photos and put them together into a gorgeous book, and definitely not without the support of my ‘gang’, followers, ‘friends’ and family.
So THANK YOU all and keep spreading the word about The Fearless Kitchen.