Baked Berry Cheesecake
This is a quick and easy baked cheesecake. The addition of the condensed milk means you don’t need to add any sugar. The final cake is not too sweet but the berry flavour is intense and delicious!
- 200g Wine Biscuits (or Milk Arrowroot)
- 150g Melted Butter
- 5 Tbs coconut Milk Powder (optional)
- 2 packets Philly Cream Cheese (250g each)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 Tbs flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 200g mixed berries (frozen are fine)
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Crush the biscuits and milk powder in a food processor (or with a hand blender) and add the melted butter. Make sure you use enough butter so that the biscuits hold together when pressed.
- Press into the base of a baking dish, flan pan, or springform pan if you prefer.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer until smooth. Add in the condensed milk and beat until combined. Once the mixture is smooth add in the flour and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs and yolk and incorporate completely.
- On a low speed, blend in the mixed berries – the mixture will turn a gorgeous mauve.
- Spoon the mixture into the biscuit lined pan.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 40 – 45 minutes until just set.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Tip: If you wish you can top with more berries, or gently heat berries with some icing sugar and spoon on the side.