These are so decadent. The ingredients aren’t cheap but boy they make a delicious muffin………
2 cup(s) self-raising flour
¾ teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
60g melted butter
¾ cup milk
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup Valhrona Dark Chocolate Pearls
- Wash the blueberries and drain.
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Sift the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the melted butter and then the milk.
- Quickly mix the wet and dry ingredients until they just come together.
- Add the blueberries and dark chocolate pearls. Stir through the batter
Tip: Don’t overmix
- Bake in the oven until risen and cooked through (around 15-20 minutes)
- Remove at once from their tins and cool on a wire rack.
These are really really good eaten so hot they burn your fingers!!!!!!!!!