Blueberry Marzipan Muffins
Recipe Type: Treats
- 190g butter at room temperature
- 280g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 110g plain flour
- 150g almond meal
- 100g marzipan, chopped
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Heat the oven to 180C
- Place paper patty cases inside each of a 12 muffin hole pan.
- Beat together the butter and sugar in a mix master until thick and pale
- Add each egg and beat well
- Add in the flour and the almond meal and combine with the machine on low speed
- Add in the berries and the marzipan and mix to just combine.
- Spoon mixture into the patty cases.
- Lick the left overs.
- Place in the oven for around 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Dust with icing sugar
- Eat them hot straight out of the pan!!!!!!!