- 1 cup dates soaked for 30 minutes
- 1 cup cashews soaked for 30 minutes
- 1 cup raisins or cranberries
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 Tbs cacao or dark cocoa
- ¼ cup dark chocolate roughly chopped
- ¼ cup coconut oil as needed
Chop all the ingredients and mix together in a large bowl. Add enough coconut oil to bind the ingredients together. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill.
Take scoop fulls of mixture and roll into balls. Add a little blackberry powder (or favourite berry powder) or cocoa/coconut for rolling on the outside of the balls.
Chill to serve.
Keep indefinitely in the freezer and for weeks in the fridge.
A great post school snack for kids or a pick-me-up for mid afternoon blues.
Please follow and like us: