Connections create positivity.
Cook and connect the community.
- connect to communicate and understand others, young and old
- connect to bridge communities and cultures
- show kids how cooking can build creativity
- cook with kids to broaden their knowledge and experience
- watch kids shine alongside their peers as they thrive in a hands on learning environment
- be flexible and fearless in trying something new
- be open to life long learning about people and food
- create with fresh and seasonal ingredients promoting healthy choices
- present and communicate to others to promote confidence
- give kids motivation to succeed and desire to thrive
From director Vanessa Baxter