Mango Frozen Yoghurt
This came to be a favourite by accident! If you don’t have enough mangoes for your machine to churn then it is handy to open the fridge and add in what you can find to increase the volume – in this case some lite Greek style yoghurt. It barely made the freezer after churning it was so luscious.
- 4 over ripe mangoes
- Sugar Syrup
- 500g sugar
- 500g water
- 5 tablespoons of lite greek yoghurt
- Puree the mangoes and add syrup to sweeten.
- Add some yoghurt – again to taste and for volume.
- Churn the cold mixture for around 15- 20 minutes in an ice cream machine – YUM!
- Sugar Syrup: Heat the sugar and water until the sugar is fully dissolved. Take off the heat and chill until needed.
Please follow and like us: