A lush sharing dish for a special occasion
- 2 portions salmon, pin-boned
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tamarillo or 1/2 small papaya
- 1/4 red onion
- Small fist full of coriander
- Dash of honey or maple syrup
- Dash of avocado and lime oil - or Olive Oil and a squeeze of lime.
Ensure your salmon is bone free.
Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt all over.
Place in a steam oven for 8-10 minutes and allow to cook to your liking.
Use your fingers to gently pull apart to serve.
Chop and combine ingredients to form a salsa. Serve on top or along side the salmon