Super Detox Lunch
Recipe Type: Salad
This is a ‘Sunday Salad’ – the perfect Summer style healthy salad – don’t feel obliged to copy the ingredients completely – feel free to use some favourites from the bottom of the chiller too!
- Coriander – 1 generous handful, washed and roughly chopped
- Mint – 1 small bunch, leaves picked
- Garlic – 2 cloves crushed
- Sesame oil – 1 Tbs
- Vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- Rice vinegar – 1Tbs
- Fish sauce – dash to taste
- Honey – 2Tbs
- Blanched green beans – around 15
- 2 carrots – shredded on a mandolin
- 10 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cucumber – julienned
- Crunchy salad beans or bean sprouts
- 4 Spring onions – sliced on the diagonal
- Salted peanuts roasted and chopped roughly
- Sea Salt and ground pepper
- Process the dressing ingredients in a food processor. Check the taste and add vinegar, oil, fish sauce as desired to your personal taste. You could also add lime juice if you wish.
- Prepare all your salad ingredients and toss with the dressing. Pile onto a large platter to serve.
Please follow and like us: