The Fearless Kitchen.
We are committed to helping women return to the workforce after looking after their families. We offer a flexible environment for all of our team so that they can continue to put their children first.
Connections create positivity.
Cook and connect the community.
- support mums with a chance to re-enter the workforce in a fun and flexible environment
- connect to communicate and understand others, young and old
- connect to bridge communities and cultures
- be flexible and fearless in trying something new
- be open to life long learning about people and food
- create with fresh and seasonal ingredients promoting healthy choices
- present and communicate to others to promote confidence
- encourage mums to educate and create healthy food at home
From director Vanessa Baxter