The Fearless Kitchen.
We are committed to helping women return to the workforce after looking after their families. We offer a flexible environment for all of our team so that they can continue to put their children first.
We also give back extraordinary cooking experiences to our Kiwi youth in need, to promote quality education, food for all and healthy eating across the community.
Connections create positivity.
Cook and connect the community.
- support Mums with a chance to re-enter the workforce in a fun and flexible environment
- connect to communicate and understand others, young and old
- connect to bridge communities and cultures
- be flexible and fearless in trying something new
- be open to life long learning about people and food
- create with fresh and seasonal ingredients promoting healthy choices
- present and communicate to others to promote confidence
- encourage Mums to educate and create healthy food at home
- show kids how cooking can build creativity
- cook with kids to broaden their knowledge and experience
- watch kids shine alongside their peers as they thrive in a hands on learning environment
- give kids motivation to succeed and desire to thrive
From director Vanessa Baxter