The Fearless Kitchen.
We bring your company unique team cooking and food experiences and then give back an extraordinary cooking experience to our Kiwi youth in need, to promote quality education, food for all and healthy eating across the community.
Connections create positivity.
Cook and connect the community.
- connect to communicate and understand others, young and old
- connect to bridge communities and cultures
- show kids how cooking can build creativity
- cook with kids to broaden their knowledge and experience
- watch kids shine alongside their peers as they thrive in a hands on learning environment
- be flexible and fearless in trying something new
- be open to life long learning about people and food
- create with fresh and seasonal ingredients promoting healthy choices
- present and communicate to others to promote confidence
- give kids motivation to succeed and desire to thrive
From director Vanessa Baxter